It is increasingly common – even expected – for people to engineer changes in job roles, employers and the career purpose or goals they want to achieve.
This series of six weekly seminars – designed for leaders and professionals from across industries – helps you explore your career path to gain clarity about your perspectives, expectations and possibilities for the future.
- Creating meaning – explore essential elements that can help bring more meaningfulness into your career and life
- Life’s big decisions – identify techniques for recognizing and honoring your own voice in your choices
- Your vision – combine pragmatic purpose with inspiration to create a career vision that is motivating, empowering and wholly your own
- Get moving! From vision to action – look at ways to set achievable, positive expectations and keep taking the next step, professionally and personally
- How do people keep moving, really? – consider expectations of yourself and others through the ups and downs of finding your path
- Staying energized – synthesize your view about how to keep fresh energy and momentum over the inevitable many steps in your modern career
We also host an annual, by-invitation apéro for all program alumni since 2007.
The small group, interactive course, with a maximum of 12 participants, encourages reflection and exchange with professionals from diverse disciplines. As in all jallé courses, the format allows you to draw on current examples and your own experiences without having to share confidential details.
This long-running, thought-provoking course will give you a pragmatic platform to clarify your perspective about your career path – and build confidence to act on your goals, both professional and personal, for real impact.
(then 1, 8, 15, 22 November, 6 December)
(then 5, 12, 19, 26 March, 9 April)
(then 5, 12, 19, 26 November, 10 December)
Previous Participant Feedback
A different kind of program
- New type of reflection and perspective
- Mix of play, theory, discussion and “alone time”
- Safe and empowering
- Exploration without boundaries